Tuesday, January 6, 2009

6/1/09-i m a mother ...

After holiday around 2 months, really a bit hard for me to wake up so early.. Lots of things need to settle,as a class teacher, bt i dnt knw any one of my class student.. Thanks for the previous class teacher for helped me to choose monitor.. Teacher in sch told me that i m lucky coz subject that i took nt heavy.. sure lar, as class teacher bt no need teach mandarin.. haha i think i m the only class teacher that enter my class 4 period a week.. lots of thing i need to prepare for them nt like last year i can ask the student to do themselves.. hoping i can settle my class things n memorize their name in this week.. I also been notice that i need to teach std 1 BM n music.. Today enter std 1, omg, can c lots of devil in the class.. need to start everything from beginning, after ask information from other teacher, i need to teach them start with ABC.. and the teacher told me that, is better i write an example in each of their book for tulisan.. the class hav 33 student, so i also going to repeat the same thing in 33 books.. they told me need lots of patient in starting, we like their mum in sch.. for music subject, so far i still dnt hav any idea.. x kan wan teach them sing FIR songs.. 1 thing i found in student std 1, they like to go toilet in group.. Another thing, today i went jabatan to take my surat tawaran.. i need to do the medical checkup again.. this means that i only will get my salary after 2 or 3 months later.. all things that i plan to buy need to postpone.. sedih..
A big clap to my auntie that she had done the lov letter today by herself, it was a big job that used more than 9 hours(normally we used 5 o 6 hours).. hehe.. i will try my best to help u tml after i bk from sch lar..

4 comments:

QQ is mine said...

wah..1st day std 1 sudah ada kawan ?!can 1 group go toilet ..then u must beware ler..they 1 group go to the toilet must have a reason ...toilet ada hantu ?! kekeke =p

aLLice said...

teacher chu,

don't teach them FIR's song! My Leehom's mew album released! so you may teach your students Leehom's songs (but hopefully they would not spoilt my Leehom's nice songs lol)

YY said...

Mak:
kids more easy to make friend lar.. they c other ppl go toilet then also wan to go lor..
allice:
haha.. wait they think i m cray..

02051986 said...

i also same with u become class teacher so busy and tired...and need to wake up so early...haih