Saturday, March 21, 2009

My holidays

Long time didnt update my blog d, till wan sign in also key in wrong password.. haha
After 1 week of sch holiday, i going to continue my work on mon.. wat had i done in this week ler.. sleep n eat lor.. aiz..
Last sat went to sch for a program call "LDP" end up with nthing.. then thurs went a kursus specially for GSTT(Guru Sandaran Tak Terlatih ) like me.. from 7.30am till 5.30pm at Kolej Yayasan Saad at Ayer Keroh.. wat i get in that kursus? nthing lor.. just went there for free breakfast, lunch n tea time... so many ceramah that wasting my time in the hall make me fall in sleep then wake up then fall in sleep again.. things they teach not really suit for primary sch.. they said will do kursus like this again, God ar.. still wan to seksa me mer.. so when they survey asking opinion about this kursus, almost every1 complain bout the food, me?? haha dont do any kursus like this lagi lor.. haha no kursus then no need paksa myself to eat all that food..
Tomolo need to bck to sch for the PIBG meeting.. will meet my ex student those already finish their primary.. think so tml also b pasu bunga 1 lar.. haha

3 comments:

said...

u gt potential bcum pasu bunga meh a???
tat 1 mus b leng lui de wo...

QQ is mine said...

walao, yshin...at so far still can shoot~

dn't be pasu bunga...be the bunga! keke=p

YY said...

Mak: 1st day u knw her mer.. if she didnt shoot then must something wrong d lor..
Y shin: pasu bunga also gt lots of type 1..