Thursday, August 13, 2009

Quarantine..

this few days mlcc lots of sch start close down due to the H1N1, my sch had close down start from yesterday till next tues and my sch will reopen on wed coz had students gt H1N1.. As the teacher in my sch, i hav to quarantine myself for 1 week, and cancel all my tuition..
Last week everything still normal in my sch, test went on like wat sch planned.. juz hav student wearing mask to sch.. Start this mon, lots student absent, after class when i went back to staffroom, my colleague told me that my GPK Hem wan to c me.. guess wat he told me? he asked me that izzit my class gt student name XXX then i juz said yes.. then he told me that she had comfirm gt the H1N1.. that moment i really blank.. coz she looks ok during last week exam, beside that, another student in std 6 also had comfirm that gt H1N1.. then the next day the news spare out, my sch gt around 100++ student absent.. omg this is the 1st time c this kind of situation.. bt class still need to go on, when i enter std 1, i really cant teach, coz half of the class nt there.. i juz told them story ask them read teks book.. Yesterday the situation went bad, gt 179 student didnt came to sch, after wait for 2 days.. finally the jabatan kesihatan pegawai came, after they done some checkup with the studenst, they decide to close my sch for 1 week start from yesterday till next tues.. all the teachers n students need to quarantine at home.. this means i hav 1 more week holiday b4 sch holiday.. wat i plan to do in this week, no idea.. really stay at home?? hahaha
Hope my student will recover soon.. can c her when sch reopen..

1 comment:

aLLice said...

luckily we went before that.. haha.. by the way, you can come here mah.. hahahaha....