Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Anti Oxidant Centre

long time didnt upload my blog, lots of things happen in this 2 weeks, good nor bad.. So today i decide to go for relax.. haha After sch, meet my aunty at Tmn Merdeka "Health Spring Centre Sdn Bhd" Few times heard my teacher in sch talking bout this place, so i also go and hav a try
The place juz opened 2 and half month ago, so everything new, wat i bring there? nthing.. everything provided.. clothes, towel,shampoo even drinks too.. the most important is 1st time is free.. haha after try, then me n my aunty sign uo for 3 times and the price is RM48..
need detail about that, juz go and try then the ppl there will explain to u.. free nia..

2 comments:

QQ is mine said...

what you doing there ?facial or spa or massage ?

YY said...

sauna like that lor.. if u wan to go then can ajak me.. then u told them i intro u 1 lor..