Monday, October 19, 2009

19/10/2009

Today no need to go to sch, sch anniversary holiday.. another holiday before start my bz exam week.. thanks to Timonthy for the birthday present and the lunch.. Start tomolo will b a bz week for me, bz to mark exam paper,record marks, n blar blar blar..
Yesterday my sis, bro n i went to mp, we went to eat Pizza.. the services that make me wonder wherether i m in mamak or Pizza.. after order, the waiter straight jerit-jerit there,"pepsi 2 sup then blar blar blar.. really like a mamak.. when we go mamak, after wo order drinks, then they will jerit ask them to prepare the drink rite? the situation same like yesterday i in Pizza.. every time i went Pizza, i will order my fav- deli wing. bt yesterday i really disappointed, the deli wing come out a bit hangus,make me think izzit sempena Deepavali, that y the wing also b indian wing.. then i ask them to change.. after i finish all the food, the wing x sampai2 lagi.. then we ask the waiter to check for us.. bt the wings nt nice at all, oily, the taste also nt like the wings i always ate.. aiz.. wat services like this.. i paid services tax ler.. aiz..

No comments: