Thursday, December 11, 2008

HappY B'day to my dearest HoNeY

Since every 1 post blog to wish u, i where can buat tau.. Damn sad when knw that u going to leave me.. even b4 this u gt told me that u planning to go london.. dnt always think that i only sad coz no supplier d, our relation only supplier mer..
This morning "gan dong" ler, still remember few year ago me, shennie n chin yih bring a cake to ur sg. udang celebrate ur b'day.. this prove i so sayang u.. giv so many supprise to u.. make u so "gan dong".. haha..

Y Shin with her cute cute "xui yi"


think so i should wear my pooh "xui yi" haha


act gt shennie 1, manatau last min ffk.. useless friend.. haha

3 comments:

aLLice said...

Attn: Ms. Y shin :)

heard your name for 3 years already, seems like old friend already, sure i will give you my best wish during your BIG day!!

HaPpY BiRtHdaY!!


cheers,
aLLiCe ^.~

YY said...

haha.. Miss Allice, u so free to leave comment here bt y didnt upload ur blog ar..

aLLice said...

haha... updating now lah... wait for awhile lah.. hehe..