Monday, December 1, 2008

Welcome back!!

This morning while i still in my dream, i got a call from sch, the clerk ask me back sch take my check. Got a bit paiseh lor, doing nothing still got salary.. haha, i 晒命 again.. since i get my check, next plan : shopping.. haha KL, i coming soon..
This evening know that ah mak had reject the job.. Yeah, welcome back ah mak to join me 无聊ing , i am nt alone any more.. Our latest activity is write blog. For those friends who dnt hav her blog, u can start trying to have 1. Is fun..

3 comments:

QQ is mine said...

then ar..i no working,u treat me eat la..keke,very poor ler..this week go kl,nxt week still need go kl..huhuh..i baik hati tolong u only ar !

said...

gt salary d...
gt 2 treat ppl eat d...
i wan go zen, taro...
u treat me...

YY said...

c, apa kawan mcm ni, keep on ask ppl belanja. aiz..