Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry X'mas

Ho Ho Ho... Merry X'mas to all my friends.. how every 1 celebrate ur X'mas??? me? Yesterday i had X'mas party at Y Shin's hse lor.. Thanks for her family for preparing a delicious steamboat for us.. Y dont hav pic for the steamboat?? We too hungry d, so no time for photo section.. wat to do need to take num 1 ler.. wait till our turn dah no time to take photo..
After the dinner, we had exchange present program.. thanks for wei to bcm our host.. actually hor,she didnt bring present to exchange so mar b host lor.. next year must remember bring present lor.. wat i get?? a triangle.. where is the pic again?? hehe forgot to take from Y Shin.. After exchange present, what we do? sure lar help Y Shin "clean" her room,since she going to London soon, let her help to "pack" her things lor.. Y Shin, mana nak cari friends like us.. haha
me n wei bz help her arrange her bear.. haha

also gt ppl playing around 1..

Continue with taking photo section lor.. View? mana lgi, sure lar her room.. haha
Sorry lar,i close my eyes again.. paiseh ar..

taking pic with a cute baby gal..

all the ladies that attended X'mas party

全体照

mana Shennie??

After "clean" Y Shin room, is time to eat the X'mas cake..

my comment, nice bt a bit sweet..

While Y Shin's family taking pic with the cake,we cont lar took pic lor. haha

凡走过比留下痕迹。。

my turn to take pic with the X'mas cake..

After took pic with the cake, then is her show time.. haha

Y choose her? As Y Shin's mum said knw hw to do cake sure knw hw to cut cake too..haha

Then the end of our X'mas party 2008. Dear HoneY, hope all this sweet momories can make u happy when u miss us in London lor.. Take care.. I really enjoy the party..

me n her lor...

P/s:Welcome to leave ur comment n let me knw how is your X'mas..


6 comments:

xuewei said...

wahh.. so fast to upload dy.. ehh.. nobody tell me to buy present early loh... but tis 1st time celebrate christmas with u all.. feel special too... cos normally the time i with u all i should in the church.. hehe..

YY said...

wei:
u nw diff, go eng version 1 d..haha take tis as experience, next year do will b better.. haha

ReBirth said...

my xmas celebration was d "best" ever...i drank plain water and watch youtube all nite...T_T

YY said...

king:
who ask u dnt wan bc mlcc.. if u in mlcc then u can join me and my friends..

wish0311 said...

ms yy~~~ thanks for ur choc ya~~
haha..

next time don't so easy kena pian o... :p

YY said...

nyok nyok :
u dnt 得了便宜又卖乖.. i dnt care, u need to buy me a present..
haha